The distributor’s SEO tab contains information and settings that are relevant to search engines.
The language selection list at the bottom of the input area allows you to edit distributor’s information and settings in another active language.
- Fixed URL
- If distributor’s title changes, the SEO URL will be recalculated. Check the box to disable this feature for the distributor’s URL. The existing SEO URL will remain unchanged.
- Show SEO Suffix in Category
- This setting determines whether the title suffix will be displayed in the page title. If the overview of all products of this distributor is called up via the URL, the page title will also contain the title suffix defined under SEO settings. . Demo shop example:<title>OXID Surf and Kite Shop | www.true-fashion.com | purchase online</title>. More information can be found in
By default, the overview of all the distributor’s products is not displayed in the front end.
- SEO URL
- Shows the displayed distributor’s URL which can also be changed and fixed.
- META Keywords
- The keywords evaluated by search engines are integrated into the HTML source code (meta keywords). If you leave this field empty, they will be generated automatically, e.g. from the distributor’s title, the category (by distributor), and the search terms of the assigned products.
- META Description
- This descriptive text is included in the HTML source code (meta description). It is displayed in the search results by many search engines. If you leave this field empty, the description will be generated automatically from the distributor’s title, the category (By distributor), and the titles of the assigned products.
- In Language
- Select the desired language from the list for which you want to edit the SEO information and settings.