The PayPal module integrates the fast and secure payment via PayPal in the OXID eShop. This allows the customer to pay the order by using the payment and address information of his PayPal account without the necessity of entering the information in the shop. On the other hand, shop operators are protected against payment defaults, as the payment request is verified and confirmed in real time.
Transactions will be carried out by one of the world’s leading payment providers. In Germany alone, more than 12 million customers already use PayPal for safe online payments.
Overview of the module functions¶
- The PayPal payment method can be configured for each shop thus allowing different settings for individual subshops when using the Enterprise Edition.
- PayPal payment method is offered during the checkout process.
- PayPal express checkout can be used from the shopping cart, mini cart and product detail page.
- On the PayPal payment page, the shop name or logo can be displayed.
- The contents of the shopping cart can be transferred to the PayPal payment page.
- The PayPal payment page can be customized in terms of cart area color.
- The time of money transfer can be set. You can choose between an immediate capture of the invoice amount, a later capture shortly before or after the shipping of the products and the automatic selection between these two methods depending on the remaining stock defined.
- Amounts of orders paid via PayPal can be captured or refunded. These may be split up in up to 10 partial amounts.
- An overview of the PayPal transactions is available for each order.