It is recommended to write tests by using the OXID Testing Library.
The OXID Testing Library helps to test single module by:
- Adding helpers to write tests.
- Adding communication with the OXID eShop layer.
- Ensuring that tests do not affect each other due to database usage.
- Stabilizing Selenium tests.
- Testing compilation intercompatibility:
- OXID eShop is able to use several modules simultaneously and they might interact with each other. The Testing Library easily runs tests for each module to check intercompatibility.
- Module tests structure
- Users predefined in demo data
- Acceptance tests with Codeception