Developer Tools component¶
The Developer Tools component is a collection of utilities added to assist during development stage. Please follow the link below to find more about available commands and their usage:
The reset-shop command¶
reset-shop command is a part of OXID Testing Library.
It can be used to quickly retrieve a working OXID eShop installation in case the application is failing to start properly
(e.g. due to misconfiguration).
- initiates generation of unified namespace classes
- resets project configuration
- calls ShopInstaller service to:
- clear temporary files
- drop and re-create database
- install initial data, demo data, etc
Existing multi-shop setup (applicable for EE only) after executing
reset-shop will be reverted
to a single shop configuration.
To reset your application run:
Developer tools usage may cause data loss and should never occur on live system.