Steps for creating a basic module¶
- Initiate the repository
- Create a composer.json file
- Create a file metadata.php
- Override existing OXID eShop functionality
- Create the necessary module structure
- Add dependencies and autoload via composer
- Test your module
In case you have already existing module in git repository and you want to introduce modifications, steps how to setup for development can be found here.
Demo Logger module could be used as a simple example from GitHub repository.
PayPal module could be used as an advanced example from GitHub repository.