Extend the functionality of your OXID eShop with modules.
Use modules to
- map the business model of a store operator
- influence the most diverse areas of the online store
- the display of articles and categories
- the ordering process
- the payment
- the shipping
- offers and bonuses
- connect merchandise management systems or content management systems with the OXID eShop
- exchange information with systems for Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Product Information Management (PIM)
A variety of modules for OXID eShop can be found at OXID eXchange.
The modules for OXID eShop 4&5 are available for direct download.
The modules for OXID eShop 6 are pulled from the respective repository on GitHub and installed in the store. On the eXchange you will find short instructions for this in PDF format.
This part of the OXID eSales documentation describes modules for OXID eShop.
|Amazon Pay for OXID|
|Unzer Payment for OXID|
|OXID Cookie Management|
In the future, module manufacturers are to publish their module documentation on this documentation platform. We will publish detailed information about this here soon.